Since its beginning in 1981, PCCI Group has become a leader in engineering, construction and installation of state of the art HFC and FTTH networks. Focused on providing the highest quality customer service and implementing the latest technology; PCCI Group plays an important role in supporting the ever-changing cable and telecommunications industry.
PCCI Group was an early pioneer in the directional boring field. Its expertise was recognized by ‘Trenchless Technology’ magazine in 1993 when it awarded PCCI Group the “Project of the Year” award for its completion of a 170 mile boring project in Peoria, Illinois.
PCCI Group has completed construction and design projects throughout the United States, gaining experience working in wide variety of climates and terrains. Our industry knowledge and expertise have grown considerably as a result.
To help meet the demands of nationwide consolidation of cable and telecommunications systems, PCCI Group is able to provide a key source of quality services including GPS mapping, design, engineering, project management, aerial construction, underground construction, installation, and maintenance.
- Founded in 1981
- Founder continues to manage company
- Office locations in Illinois and Kentucky
- Full service provider of cable/fiber construction and design
- HFC, FTTx, and PON networks
- Focus on quality work, customer service
- Any size project, rebuild/upgrades to maintenance programs
- Intense focus on job site safety
- Privately owned small business
- Financially stable company